Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Anonymous Blog!!!

Sometimes, I regret telling about my blog to some close people. You know, I have made this blog with the sole aim to write some of my personal feelings, and I really did not want to be public with my blog. That was the reason, I never wrote my name on my blog, or I never let any of my friends know about my blog.

But, sometimes, the mistake happens within seconds, and you know that you cannot take back the words. And awww, your anonymity is gone. The only thing you are left to do is to regret.

Why did I choose anonymity in the first place? The main reason is that I wanted to shout things out of my heart. I wanted to tell those things which I cannot tell to anyone. I wanted to confess things that I could not tell my close friends even.

So, why did I fail to keep the anonymity? Some of my posts, I really wanted to share with my close friend. But, as soon as I shared, I knew that I have done a mistake. I knew that I will regret it in future. But, what's done could not be undone.


No comments:

Post a Comment