Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

How much do you love???

I have a girl-friend. Its better to say that I had, but i am not sure... We had a break-up about 3 years back, and I still love her... But, sometimes, or many times I feel that I don't love her. At the same time, i am not ready for some new relationship.. Actually, not exactly that i am not ready, but, i have made up my mind that I will not be in any relationship in future... But, why??? This is because, perhaps, I want to respect my Love... I love the fact that I LOVE, more than the girl... I don't know whether this is true or false!!! It may be true, may be false... I am not sure...

Nowadays, after so many years, i am completely habituated with her absence in my life. She is not with me, and its the hard reality that i know... She have not mailed me for quite a few years... One day, in college, i was thinking that perhaps, when i get back to home, and check the mails, there will be one mail of hers... Then i suddenly felt very afraid... What if her mail truly comes!!!

It was a shocking moment for me, that i am afraid of her mails. At that point of time, i really felt as if i don't love her... But, again, when i see any romantic film, hear songs, i only feel for her... When ever i see any movies of the time, when she was with me, i cry...

I found it very difficult to understand myself... so thought it better to share something about it, with the fellow bloggers...

But, certainly, i still miss my girl-friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment