Total Pageviews

Friday, June 14, 2013

Two songs


Roadies final episodes have presented me with two really sweet and touchy songs. I wish to share those with you.
The first one is the Sawan Beeta Jaaye.

Here is the youtube link for the song. I had to search it all over the internet, till I found out the name of the artist – Nandini Srikar. This song is from her album Beete Pal. In case you want to hear the songs from the album, here is the link.

The second song is the Silsila.

Here is the youtube link for the song. I was guessing that it must have been Agnee’s performance, however, was not quite sure of it. Here are the lyrics of the song.

Jo Silsila Tha Tera Mera Woh Silsila Kahaan
Tha Khwab Ka Har Ik Sira Tere Khwab Se Judaa
Choote Bhi Agar Saahil Tere Saath Ka
Ya Bichdein Galiyaan
Yaadon Se Teri Paakar Phir Ek Haunsla
Choo Lenge Naya Koi Aasmaan
Phir Bhi Wahaan
Jo Silsila Tha Tera Mera Woh Silsila Kahaan

I hope every one of you will enjoy the songs. Have a nice time ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment