Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

A new Dream...once again!!!

I am without any contact from my girlfriend for the past 1 and half year. All her contact numbers were switched off, even her house landline number, i found to be switched off!!! No reply to my emails, and I was pretty upset about it. Sometimes, I just dial her number, only to hear "The number you have called is switched off"...

Last Saturday, while I was just roaming on the streets, I just made similar attempt, and suddenly I heard something different. I was the sound of the Ringing.... I cut the call and checked the number, and I found YES, it is one of her very old number...

I did not know what to do. The first thing I did was to call one of my friend, who is in the same course with her, but in different city about her examinations. I don't want to disturb her, and distract her from studies. However, my friend told me that there exams will be over by June 10, 2011, and so, I can make a guess that her Exam will obviously be end by June 20, 2011, and then I will call her...

Dreams, again I seek you. I don't know what will happen after June 20, 2011, however, I still wait for that day, and I really hope that I will be able to contact her, and talk to her.

Anyhow, I will update to what happens, if anything happens or not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment