Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Training

This time, I will write a blog about my work. See, I am posted in Chennai for my summer project, but, my work is not based only in Chennai. The work gives me a great scope to travel to different places all over India. In the last One Month, I got to travel in several places, and if I tell you the name, I am sure, people will feel jealous of me.

To start with, I visited Mumbai. After all, it is the business hub of India, and wherever you work, you have your head office in Mumbai only, and so, I visited there. Then, I visited Marmagaon, and Panaji in Goa!!! Goa, my dear friends, Goa. Next Calicut, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, and Hyderabad. In Hyderabad, I had the privilege to watch the IPL match where Ganguly played, and I showed his pictures to one of my dear friend, who is a great fan of Ganguly. He keeps on saying me Lucky all through these days, not because of my trips, but, because I got a chance to see him play. Well, I too agree with him.

The list does not end here. I visited Bhubaneshwar, Nagpur, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, and then I took a leaveand I reached Surat, to stay with my Didi for some days. So, nearly a whole India trip, eh?

But, the only problem is that, most of the time passes only in the journey, and I really got no time to visit the places of tourist interest. In some places, I got to spend time upto 6 hours even, in which, I had to meet with Directors of two company as prior appointment, and then again catch the train to the next city. Sometimes it is also tiresome.

Anyhow, the main thing is that the number cities, that got my foot print on their roads. Lucky cities!! Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment