Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Keep It Simple??!!

 My post about some new dreams (http://invincible-dreams.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-dreamonce-again.html)
was posted some days back, and now time has come so that I can try and call her. In fact for the past few days, last 7 days, I am just thinking of calling her, and talk to her (if possible). But, again, I somehow hold myself, and make up my mind as not to call her. Even as I am writing this post, I am feeling strange, sweat coming over my palms, heart-beat faster, and cold shiver running down my spine!!! Oh God, I just want to call you, and I don't know if I can actually call you. I am not also giving it any try!!!

What am I waiting for? Actually, I am hoping for some miracle to happen, and that she will post a mail to my mailbox, and then... Why am I dreaming these nonsense? Even if she wants to mail me, she won't mail me, perhaps she is also in the same situation as me. God!!! And, I cannot even share this with my friends, because, the moment they know it, they will simply tell me to call me...

After all, the KISS strategy!!! Keep It Simple, Stupid!!! So, should I just keep it as simple as that, and follow what my heart says??? I don't know what I will do, I surely don't know. In a moment, I think that I will call her, and in the next moment, I stop myself.

Love can touch us one time,
And last for a Life-time!!!

Of course, I am not asking for a solution in this virtual world, I just wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment